Sales & Marketing Assistant
Full-time or part-time in Vienna and/or Home Office
Blockbase (www.blockbasemining.com) builds and manages data centers in Sweden, Norway and the USA for high-performance computing (HPC) applications such as cryptocurrency mining. We are a young, fast-growing service company that mines Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co. for private and institutional customers. We are looking for reinforcement for our new location in Vienna.
Interest in crypto currencies, sales, online marketing, writing, international import/export, startups and e-commerce is desirable.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– An international career in the fast-growing blockchain and crypto industry
– A lot of responsibility and creative freedom, because we are a small but nice team.
– A key role in building a successful start-up that is already profitable
– An international environment: A German-speaking management team, the parent company in Dubai,
a data center near the Arctic Circle, Chinese hardware manufacturers and investors from all over the world.
– Location: QBC at Vienna Central Station and/or Home Office
– Workload: Full-time or part-time
– Operating language: English and German
– Above-average salary depending on qualification
– Sales Pipeline Management
– Establish and manage sales pipeline and coordinate necessary steps with management
– Communicate with existing and potential customers (email and phone)
– Creation of sales reports
– Fundraising Pipeline Management
– Build and manage pipeline of potential loan financing
– Manage web presence
– Writing press releases, blog articles and web content
– English-to-German translations of web content
– Administration of the webshop: Updating of products, prices and inventory
– Social Media Marketing (Groups and Pages)
– Optimize operations
– Order processing with hardware manufacturers and forwarders in Asia
– Manage customer orders
– Coordinate onboarding of new customers
– Monitor and improve “Know Your Customer” process
– Manage invoicing of monthly hosting fees
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
– Bachelor/Master or suitable vocational training in marketing and sales
– Fluent in English and German (further foreign languages desired)
– Experience in sales and customer service desired
– Good creative and technical writing and translation skills
– Blogging/Content Marketing Experience
– Accuracy of detail and reliability
– Result oriented: You can take the necessary steps independently and purposefully.
find out to achieve agreed results (“Get stuff done” mentality)
– Communicative, open-minded, creative and inquisitive
– Hard working and able to work under pressure
– Very good knowledge of Excel
– Ideally also experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, Xero, Google Drive, Slack, Asana and Google Analytics
If you think that the advertised position is suitable for you, we look forward to receiving your application (curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, certificates, if applicable samples of work): [email protected] with the subject “Marketing & Sales Assistant”.